We are an immediate loan specialist in Marlboro, and we are quicker and more advantageous than run of the mill retail facade banks since we're based on the web and are open constantly. No compelling reason to sit tight for "ordinary business hours" or invest energy flying out to the store — our short application can be finished in not more than minutes. You can even apply from a cell phone while you're in a hurry!
We can loan up to $500 to Marlboro occupants, in view of qualifying elements. On the off chance that endorsed, your credit will be expected on your next payday that falls in the vicinity of 10 and 31 days after you get your advance. Nitty gritty data with respect to expenses and reimbursement is accessible on our Rates and Terms page. As you consider whether an advance is proper for your prompt needs, you ought to likewise investigate other subsidizing alternatives. A payday credit is a genuine budgetary duty, and not an answer for long haul issues. Getting from a companion of relative may be a superior alternative.
That person is under my care with restrictions. One day he came home drunk (not suppose to be near liquor, one of his many restrictions) so I called the cops because I didn't want to loose my bail money. Cops said it was fine as long as he is home and not causing problems. But if he continues that i can go to court and not be his surety anymore.They wrote down information then left. So my question is: I am suppose to apear in front of the judge under oath. Can they find out about this incident? Will they not give me back my bail money after all is done because of that one incident? He have been good ever since and have been appearing in court. And the seconde question is: Who gets the money at the end? The reason I ask this is because I paid the bail, certified check, but when i went to pay the courts, the receipt they gave me back didn't say my name on it, but the accused name. And on the bail papers it said it would be returned to the accused! But i paid it not him!
Ok, you're a little confused, let's see if this helps. Bail money is only to guarantee his appearances in court. Since he is doing all of those and following the plan, it's not in jeopardy of being kept by the court. When they give it back, it will be to him, it's whoever's name is on the receipt. (So keep him as a friend!) Minus any fees, etc. Each state is a little different on this, call the clerk of court where he's appearing and she can tell you. The other issue is his one slip up... you sound like a stand up guy, and my humble opinion is to tell the truth, it will do you and him a lot of good. You know why? He may have already admitted by the time you get in front of the judge that he slipped once, so if you try to cover for him, you'll be the one that looks bad. Cops said it's fine, he's not done it since, I wouldn't worry too much.
Bail is to guarantee appearance the court does not keep it. once his case is settled the money is returned. you may want to get something in writing now from him so if something happens you have some proof to get your money from him. bail is paid by cash or bond, cash as you did or a bond which is just a percentage of the bail and the bond guarantees the rest of the bail if the accused is a no show. with larger bail amounts a bond is generally used.
The new-jersey bondsman above is lying or not really a bondsman. When you use a bondman, you take out a loan. they put up the money on your behalf, usually about 90%, and yo upay the 10% to the bondsman, to satisfy the court for the 100%. If you show up, the court returns the money to the bondsman, and conveniently their charge for the loan is 10%, so you get nothing back. If you don't show up, the bondsman gets nothing back, and all bets are off when the bondsman comes looking for you for the rest of the 90%. Alternatively, you can pay yourself, as was done in the present case. I'd say if you think your friend will show up, then sit on it. and check very carefully with an attorney about who the money will be returned to. If not you, then draw up a contract now that will make the amount a loan due immediately upon the court date whether he shows up or not. If he balks, THEN withdraw the bail. He won't balk.
You get the bail money back when the accused appears in court.
The money would be returned to the accused or used to pay any fines that arise as part of the charges. it is no longer your money, you loaned it to him.
Good luck and you better hope he doesn't skip out or you will lose your bail money. Don't ever be this stupid again.
In Texas you dont get your bail money back.. Its gone.. If you put up your money to get him out then that money is gone.. I dont know exactly who keeps it.. but in this state it is non-refundable..whether the accused goes to all the court dates or skips out on the court dates.. you dont get bail money back..